Preview Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Describe the major improvements and feature enhancements in the upcoming Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 release.
Install and upgrade to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 or upgrade an existing system from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Provision and manage servers
- Prepare standardized systems by generating system images for deployment, managing them with remote web-based administration, and automating provisioning with Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Roles for Red Hat® Ansible Engine.
Adapt to core system changes
- Manage core system components that have had significant changes in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Implement storage using new features
- Explore the major enhancements in local and remote file system and volume management components.
Manage containers with the new runtime
- Explain the new container runtime engine and tools that replace the Docker container engine.
Implement enhanced networking features
- Describe the major enhancements in network packet processing and network device management.
Adapt to virtualization improvements
- Learn to implement the new features and management tools for virtualization management.